CDL-A SE REGIONAL TRUCK DRIVER JOB
GUARANTEED Weekly Pay + INCREASED home time with CDL-A Southeast Regional Truck Driver Jobs at STS!
Specialized Transportation Services (STS) is offering GUARANTEED Weekly Pay for CDL-A Southeast Regional Dedicated truck drivers + increased home time! SE Regional Dedicated driver jobs offer home time thru the week + weekends. Experience our exceptional benefits package + 401K w/match. Enjoy paid vacation, holiday & sick time. We strive to get YOU the HOME TIME YOU DESERVE for a successful work-life balance while maximizing your earning potential! Make a positive change in your driving career with STS today! Drivers interested in Full-Time Positions Can Hire Immediately.
The typical coverage area for SE Regional Dedicated spans in states East of I35, & mostly KY and South.
CDL-A Southeast Regional Dedicated Truck Drivers job advantages:
- GUARANTEED WEEKLY PAY
- Starting pay averaging $68,000 per year
- Average of 2300-2500 MPW
- Paid Weekly – Direct Deposit
- Layover pay, stop pay, & detention pay
- 100% NO TOUCH FREIGHT
- INCREASED HOME TIME – home At LEAST one day during the week + weekends!
- Semi-annual Performance Bonuses:
- Safety – earn more for keeping yourself & others safe!
- Attendance – COME TO WORK EVERYDAY! Earn more!
- Tenure – The longer you stay the more we pay!
- Industry-leading CSA scores – known as one of the SAFEST, most RELIABLE fleets in the industry!
- Well Maintained Equipment – Low mileage automatic trucks (4 years or newer)
- 24/7 Safety Team with industry-leading training
- Virtual ONE DAY orientation
- Team environment – a support team you can trust
- PTO – beginning at one year (Sick Time + Vacation)
- 6 paid holidays
- Exceptional benefit package + 401K w/match
- Telemedicine care available
- 24/7 dispatch & roadside assistance
- Hiring immediately
- Full-time positions
CDL-A Southeast Regional Dedicated Truck Driver Minimum Qualifications:
- 21 years of age with an interstate Class A CDL
- 6 mos. to 1 year of verifiable tractor-trailer experience
- No more than 3 moving violations in CMV last 36 months
- No DUI, DWI or OUI, or reckless driving involving alcohol or drug convictions within the past 5 years
- No serious preventable accidents in the past 3 years
- No more than 1 serious traffic violation while operating a CMV in the last 3 years, requires Safety Review
- No drug/alcohol positive tests or refusals within last 5 years, requires Safety Review
Interested in Joining STS’ Family?
Our goal is to excel in every aspect of our business, helping our customers succeed while providing a healthy work environment carefully observing the balance between work and family for each of our employees.