STS Benefits – An Added Bonus to the Compensation Package
At STS, we strive to offer our entire team a very competitive benefits package. However, some of the added benefits can be overlooked. Check out some of the most common benefits that some employees are not aware of!
- What is MeMD Telemedicine?
- MeMD is a telehealth company that aims to provide online care for common illnesses & injuries. This is a complimentary service offered by Aflac for all STS employees, regardless of whether or not you have insurance through STS.
- The MeMD Telemedicine benefit is available through Apple or Android devices, or any PC with a camera, and may also be used via telephone without camera access.
- For more information:
- Call 855-636-3669 or visit memd.me/aflacstandard
Tobacco Cessation Program
- What is a Tobacco Cessation Program?
- The Tobacco Cessation Program, allows smokers/tobacco users to work with experienced specialists that provide customized quit plans, counseling, and support. It is a great incentive to help smokers/tobacco users to quit, it helps reduce the symptoms of withdrawal, and allows smokers to get the non-smoker insurance rates.
- For more information:
- Call: 877-448-7848 (TN Residence Only) or 800-565-9140 (Residence in other US States)
- Tobacco Cessation – Begin a Better Quality of Life: bcbs.com
- What is GoodRx?
- As prescription prices continue to escalate, STS has found a great resource to minimizethose costs. Good Rx is a prescription drug savings card, where you can save up to 80% on prescription drugs at virtually every U.S. pharmacy.
- Benefits of GoodRx:
- GoodRx is not at insurance, it is service that will you find lower prescription prices
- You can use GoodRx instead of your prescription insurance if the cost is lower
- GoodRx is 100% free and works for every member of your family
- GoodRx has a powerful free mobile app and website that can help you save money by locating the lowest prescription prices at your local pharmacies.
- For more information visit goodrx.com or call at 855-268-2822
- GoodRx’s free, easy-to-use mobile app offers:
- Instant access to the lowest prices for prescription drugs at more than 75,000 pharmacies
- Coupons & savings tips that can cut your prescription costs by 50% or more
- Side effects, pharmacy hours & locations, pill images, and much more
- Visit goodrx.com to download the app.
- Benefits of Ameritas:
- Low cost annual eye exam co-pay
- Eye glass frames or contact lenses allowance + discount
- Laser Corrective surgery discount
- For more information: Call 800-487-5553 or visit ameritas.com for more details.
- iOS and Android Compatible app that allows employees to view benefit plans 24/7
- Access group #’s and review detailed plan information
- Tap to Call Feature to contact insurance companies quick
- Store ID Card Images
- And Much More
To learn more about available benefits, contact STS benefits coordinator Danielle at 615-622-0923
About Specialized Transportation Services…
Specialized Transportation Services (STS) is a leading transportation company who employs highly qualified drivers, utilizes the latest technologies and leverages the most advanced logistics management practices to deliver the best possible service to our customers and our drivers. From our drivers to our customer service, management, and office personnel, STS is built on nothing less than a team of dedicated professionals who care about the safe transportation of our customers’ products. We are committed to adding staff and drivers who have an exceptional work ethic and the desire to satisfy the customer.