CDL-A DEDICATED TRUCK DRIVER JOB
CDL-A Truck Drivers: DEDICATED RUNS with home time through the week & weekends + GUARANTEED PAY!
Our dedicated opportunities at Specialized Transportation Services (STS) include a GUARANTEED WEEKLY MINIMUM PAY with a predictable schedule, great mileage rates, & frequent home time. Plus, you can boost your earnings with our SEMI-ANNUAL PERFORMANCE BONUS! Transport 100% no-touch freight with assigned late-model automatic equipment. Make a positive change in your driving career with STS!
CDL-A Dedicated Truck Drivers with STS can enjoy these advantages:
- Guaranteed Weekly Pay
- Starting pay averaging up to $80,000 per year
- Average of 2200-2400 MPW
- Paid Weekly – Direct Deposit
- Stop pay, & detention pay
- 100% NO TOUCH FREIGHT
- HOMETIME thru the week + weekends
- Semi-annual Performance Bonuses:
- Safety – earn more for keeping yourself & others safe!
- Attendance – COME TO WORK EVERYDAY! Earn more!
- Tenure – The longer you stay the more we pay!
- Industry-leading CSA scores – known as one of the SAFEST, most RELIABLE fleets in the industry!
- Well Maintained Equipment – Low mileage automatic trucks (4 years or newer)
- 24/7 Safety Team with industry-leading training
- Virtual ONE DAY orientation
- Team environment – a support team you can trust
- PTO – beginning at one year (Sick Time + Vacation)
- 6 paid holidays
- Exceptional benefit package + 401K w/match
- Telemedicine care available
- 24/7 dispatch & roadside assistance
- Hiring immediately
- Full-time positions
CDL-A Dedicated Truck Driver Qualifications:
- 21 years of age with an interstate Class A CDL
- 6 mos. to 1 year of verifiable tractor-trailer experience
- No more than 3 moving violations in CMV last 36 months
- No DUI, DWI or OUI, or reckless driving involving alcohol or drug convictions within the past 5 years
- No serious preventable accidents in the past 3 years
- No more than 1 serious traffic violation while operating a CMV in the last 3 years, requires Safety Review
- No drug/alcohol positive tests or refusals within last 5 years, requires Safety Review
Interested in Joining STS’ Family?
Our goal is to excel in every aspect of our business, helping our customers succeed while providing a healthy work environment carefully observing the balance between work and family for each of our employees.