Recruiter / Processor
CDL-A Experienced Driver Recruiter/Processor – Competitive Salary!
Specialized Transportation Services, INC (STS) is now hiring! We’re searching for a talented, motivated & experienced driver recruiter/processor. We are looking for our candidate to start immediately. We offer on the job training, a full benefits package & competitive pay – that is SOLELY BASED ON YOUR EXPERIENCE!!!! STS is entering a period of accelerated growth which requires growing our recruiting team! We are looking for the right candidate to join our family & also have the opportunity for growth within the company.
Driver Recruiter and/ or Processor will be responsible for actively contacting, qualifying, converting, processing & hiring CDL-A company drivers. This candidate could also be responsible for examining records to ensure compliance with hiring guidelines & DOT regulations. Our ideal candidate will develop and maintain positive, trusting relationships with drivers and facilitate/mediate the offer process.
We can Offer You:
- Competitive Salary – SOLELY BASED ON YOUR EXPERIENCE!
- Employee and Family Health Plans
- Telemedicine-No Premium Cost to Employee-Benefit for Entire Family
- Dental and Vision
- Supplemental Coverages such as Critical Illness and Accident Coverage
- 401K, with Company match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid PTO
- Term Life and Short-Term Disability
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming calls and inquiries generated from various sources
- Accurately communicate our driver opportunities to prospective driver candidates
- Determine qualification of driver applicants based on our hiring criteria
- Maintain/update applicant database
- Schedule and confirm orientation start dates with hired applicants
- Discuss wages, terms and conditions of employment with candidates
- Strong time management, work ethic, ability to work independently
- Sound judgment and problem-solving skills, be thorough and detail oriented.
- Examine records including: DAC, CDLIS, MVRs and PSP to verify driving record, employment history, convictions, etc.
Ideal Candidate will:
- Be a Team player
- Applicant Tracking System Experience a plus
- Computer Efficient
- Organized, Attention to detail and accurate record keeping
- Good work ethics, accountability for oneself, and self-motivated
- Driver recruiting experience in the transportation industry
To learn more about this great opportunity Apply Now via email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply now: https://intelliapp.driverapponline.com/c/specializedtransnd?uri_b=ia_specializedtransnd