STS is a leading transportation company who employs highly qualified drivers, utilizes the latest technologies and leverages the most advanced logistics management practices to deliver the best possible service to our customers and our drivers.
From our drivers to our customer service, management, and office personnel, STS is built on nothing less than a team of dedicated professionals who care about the safe transportation of our customers’ products. We are committed to adding staff and drivers who have an exceptional work ethic and the desire to satisfy the customer.
What are we committed to?
- Your Safety – We value you almost as much as your family and friends do. We are committed, with your help, to making sure the trucks you drive and the equipment you use are at their best.
- Your Life – We know you have a life away from work. We are committed to flexibility on the job in planning routes and in time back home.
- Your Future – We know your family depends on you. We are committed to competitive pay, generous time off, outstanding benefits and bonuses, and developing flexible driver schedules to meet your needs.
- Your Time – We know your time is valuable. We are committed to carefully planning routes to provide you with minimum down and wait time.
- Your Training – We know you’re a professional. We are committed to providing you with quality training keeping you up to date with industry standards and legal requirements.
- Dispatch/Office Communications – We are committed to supporting your efforts both at home and on the road. We want you to feel part of the team whether you’re here or a thousand miles away.
If you are looking for a professional truck driving career, then you have come to the right place. Apply Now.
Mike has been with STS for almost 3 years and goes by the CB handle “Skydiver”. He is a dedicated driver, domiciled at our Smyrna terminal and works with James Vaughn in Operations. Mike has been driving for 33 years and has put in almost 4 million miles of driving time in his career. Mike and his wife Barbara have four children, Amy, Tara, Gregory, and Phillip and 3 grandchildren, Blake, Michael, and Dustin. His hobbies include restoring old cars and driving corvettes and 4 wheelers. Read More